Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!


It's finally spring here in Minnesota with a few flowers here and there. ( in all honesty this picture is from last year since we're just at the bud stage) I has been wonderful to see the greening grass, robins hopping around, spring rain, etc. We have a family dinner planned for tomorrow after church with a big ham and all the trimmings. CS can't make it however, he's busy working at his new internship job and had to stay back to catch up on school work. We'll see him tomorrow when we bring CG back up to school. TB has started baseball practice, so that keeps him busy these days. DH still has little business, so it's been a long dry spell for him. Hopefully things will turn around soon. I've had a week off from school for spring break, so that has been a much needed break for me. I will find out Monday, but it looks like I might have a job in a garden center for the spring and summer. I think that will be a nice change from the usual, so I 'm looking forward to finding out more about that. Have a Happy Easter Day and enjoy the fine spring weather!!

No comments: