Monday, June 1, 2009

A better fox picture

Here's some better pictures of Mrs. Fox. I did a lot of yard work over the weekend, so I heard her kits arguing again and saw her running around. Another neighbor said that there are 5 of them, so she probably has to spend quite a bit of time hunting food for them. The last picture shows her sauntering away. I didn't have the camera on zoom at all, I was pretty close to her and she didn't seem to mind.


I've got my yard looking pretty good and powerwashed the patio and patio furniture last night. We had a beautiful weekend, so I was able to get a lot done. Tonight we have a baseball game, so not much will happen at home. I spent a long time on the phone with my sister this morning. She had been to Iowa to see our mother and said she seems to be doing okay. Time will tell if she'll be able to return to her home. Today is SD's last day of high school. She graduates Friday night, but her party isn't until the 14th. They have an all night party for the grads, so I think I may have some of my friends over after graduation. I have a feeling I might be a little sad that night, we'll see.

1 comment:

Jeannelle said...

Great photos, Nancy. That's amazing....a fox living in town. Too bad for all the squirrels and chipmunks!