Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall Flowers


It's been a good year for my flowers out in front by the street too. I wish I had more mums, but the phlox, black-eyed susans, and autumn sedum are having a good year. I have some asters for the first time this year. They are nearly ready to open, so I'm anxious to see what they look like. After an early morning at church, it was nice to watch a little football and take a nap this afternoon. Then we went back to church for a book group about "The Shack", a book many in the congregation read this summer. It is always interesting to hear the different perspectives people have on something they've read. Tonight we took a nice walk around the lake. It sure gets dark a lot earlier these days. I wish I had brought my camera along, it was quite picturesque as the sun went down over the lake.

3 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Wow, Nancy....great new look for your blog! I haven't been a very good blogger friend lately, but I do drop by now and then. Enjoy autumn and those lovely flowers!

Nancy said...

Thanks for stopping by. It's hard to find inspiration for new topics, so I settled with updating my template. Glad you like it.

Tony333 said...

Fall flowers are looking so cute and beautiful... I have seen beautiful fall flowers collection at FTD...