Sunday, August 23, 2009

Writer's Block

I've been in a bit of a blogging slump lately. Now that I think about it, just a plain old slump all the way around. I haven't been sleeping well for whatever reason, getting a late start on the day, and not accomplishing a whole lot. I guess that means its time to go back to work pretty soon. We have a pretty busy week coming up.....moving CS to his dorm and bringing some stuff back home. Starting up with some of the fall/school activities. Getting SD ready to go off to college. The usual stuff like laundry, cleaning, extras like painting and various household tasks. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be posting much for awhile. In the meanwhile, I think I'll try to think of some interesting and blog-worthy topics since my day-to-day stuff just isn't cutting it. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Mrs Quilty said...

Not sleeping well can put everything off!!! I hope you feel better soon! It seems just too soon to have to get ready for fall activities!!! Can't the world just slow down once in awhile?!?! I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get some good rest soon!! Take care!