Monday, November 3, 2008

November Nice

After a beautiful weekend, it's lovely again today. 74 degrees, in Minnesota, in November, unreal!!! Our weekend included a fun Halloween party Friday night at some friends house. We were all supposed to come dressed in black and then there were many costume parts to choose from as embellishments. I spent the night in a red wig and scarf. I looked ridiculous I'm sure, but it was fun. I kept having these rather serious conversations with people forgetting I had this wig on. DH wore a hat with long dreadlocks coming out underneath. Everyone told him it looked quite natural on him. We spent a lot of the evening outside around a fire, having smores, and visiting. I did a lot of cleaning on Saturday and then watched Gopher hockey game. We had to be at church early for choir for All Saints Sunday. After a nice nap, I got in some more sewing Sunday night. I'm finally making some good progress on getting last year's BOM put together. I hope to be able to show the finished top by the end of the week. I think I'll be ready to crash early tonight. Sammy is still on Daylight time and has been waking me up at odd hours, so I've been tired all day. It looks like a couple more nice days until we're back to the usual weather and possibly some snow later in the week. :(

1 comment:

Jeannelle said...

Sounds like you've been pleasantly busy. It seems every year I get really tired during the week following the time change. Funny how that works that way.

Your costume party sounds fun. Probably it would be good for all of us to dress silly and laugh at ourselves more often. We had ONE trick-or-treater, my nephew, and our Halloween day weather was gorgeous, too.

Looking forward to seeing your BOM!