Friday, March 6, 2009

Back on the Grid

I admit to falling off the blogging band wagon for the last couple of weeks. It seems like when I've had time to sit down at the computer, I've been doing "work" related things, reading a few blogs without commenting, and going on my way. I've also been very busy, as most bloggers are, but I haven't felt an urge to post about any of the goings on. Anyway, here's a brief update on the good, the bad, and the ugly that has been my last two weeks:

*CS home from college for the weekend (two trips to "the cities" to get him)
*Youth silent auction fundraiser at church (frantic sewing, staining, and varnishing to finish projects)
*A new temp. job (coordinating soup suppers at church to serve roughly 200 each Weds. night)
*Pets (Cleaning up a variety of things expelled from a variety of places-YUK)
*Quilting (several projects finished, a class attended, some corners that matched)
*Work (Mud, cold, naughty children, a few hugs, some perfect spelling papers, sweet 3rd graders)
*Money (Actual the lack of it due to the economic situation and its affect on our finances)
*Family (Sicknesses, wellness, science fair, basketball, rock climbing, movies, friends, card club, choir and bell practice, pep band, piano lessons, paper route, driving practice, etc.)
*Church (meetings, phone calls, services, etc.)

I'm sure there's more, but I've got to get to work now. Check back for (hopefully) some more interesting posts, pictures, commentary, etc.

1 comment:

Jeannelle said...

Nancy.....its good to see you post again! You have been VERY busy with good things in your non-blogging life. Much busier than me, and that is the truth. Take care.....isn't this warmer weather nice!