Friday, August 8, 2008

Not much new

Today was one of those days that flew by. Band camp has started, so it is the re-start of the many trips to and from school for the year. We are trying to finish up some of the house projects we've been working on. We repaired and repainted a lot of storm windows. College son is working on painting the last 4 storm windows and he loves it. Ha I cleaned out the aforementioned bathroom closet and pitched a lot of stuff and I have another basket to donate. The only sewing I have done the last couple of days has been mending, which is good to get done too, but not much fun. I also babysat my friends dog. They were having a new roof, siding, and windows all in the same day and the poor thing was going bonkers with all the activity so she (the dog) came to our house to escape. I should have taken a picture of her and my dog together. They make a cute couple. I'm looking forward to some fun activities this weekend and I'll try to post some pictures too.

1 comment:

Jeannelle said...

Ah, yes......my kids used to be involved in band camp, too, this time of year. Lots of running for mom or dad unless the kids are old enough to drive. Our high school is 11 miles away......at one point I was making 3 round trips everyday! But, that's all in the past, now. Sigh. Our son starts football practice Monday, but he can drive himself, thankfully.