Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baseball

I've had kind of a baseball filled day and it was great. TB had a double header today, so I spent about 5 hours at the baseball field and it turned out to be a great day. We had temps in the 70's and a light breeze and it was just wonderful to be sitting at the ball field on a nice warm day again. It helped that they won both games and TB got to play his favorite positions including pitching a few innings. He did a good job pitching for the first time this year and got a few hits too. He was in a great mood after the game. Here's a picture of what I call "the look".

************
I haven't followed the Twins as closely this year, but Jason Kuble hit for the cycle last night. In case you don't know, that's where you get a single, double, triple, and home run in the same game. His homer was a game winning grand slam, so I'm sorry I missed it. I hope we'll be able to get to a game this summer, but with all of TB's games and the expense, it might not happen.

1 comment:

Jeannelle said...

I've never heard that phrase before, about hitting "the cycle". Thanks for the info!