Friday, April 10, 2009

Skywatch Friday!

I haven't participated in Skywatch Friday for awhile, but when I was outside earlier in the week and saw this beautiful shade of blue and such white puffy clouds, I thought I had to share this. I can't wait until we get a few leaves on these trees! I hope to have the time to check out some other Skywatch entries also. We've had a lot of wind this week with temps in the 50's, so it is finally starting to feel more like Spring. Green grass and flowers can't be far behind, right? The in-laws down in Iowa got a foot of snow last week; I'm glad the storm missed us. Looking at any more snow would be cruel.
***************
It's going to be a very busy weekend for us with all of the activities at church. We've had extra music practices and I still have to bake several dozen rolls for the youth breakfast on Sunday. CS was able to get a ride home from college today, so that really helped. TB has his first baseball game this afternoon. I'm glad the weather will be nice and I hope he will get some playing time and it will all go well for him. We will most likely need to head to church before the game is over for the Good Friday service. I hope everyone will have a nice Easter weekend!

5 comments:

Louise said...

That IS a great sky! But with leaves on the trees, you won't see much sky,no? It will be a different kind of wonderful then.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty blue, the perspective almost makes me dizzy, great capture:)

SandyCarlson said...

I like what you've done here. Lovely sky!

Jeannelle said...

Beautiful scene for SkyWatch, Nancy! Our lawn is starting to get a hint of green here and there.

Have fun making all those rolls! Nice of you to do that! Our youth group is meeting Saturday evening to make the food for the Easter breakfast, so that is a relief for us moms! There's two new youth leaders and they are trying some new ideas.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's a lovley peppered cloud blue sky.